Sunday 5 August 2012

HEY Y'ALL


So today Iv'e had two break throughs that I feel hella happy about!!
ONE: I made a edible cake without having to make a call to 999 for the fire brigade.


For most peole this isn't exactly an achievment that needs a medal... or a congratulation sticker like you get in primary school... BUT for me it dang well is!!!!! Last time I made a cake the result wasn't really......well.........umm...just look  




No I'm not driving you crazy that cake icing is blue....totally intentional

So I did make a succfull cake today which took me literally five miuites....5X60...THAT'S.... 300 SECONDS!!!!! WOAH THATS QUICK!!!!



 ITS A MUG CAKE :D I got the recipe of youtube .....

I actually stumbled upon this video... my first search on youtube was hot snowboarders and some how I managed to end up on a 3 minuite chocolate cake video....




So here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsshbYD_wTk&feature=relmfu

WARNING: THIS DUDE IS ON FIRE!!!! SOD THE CAKE I WANNA EAT HIM!!!!!

XXGIBBOXX

No comments:

Post a Comment