Sunday 29 July 2012

IVE LOST FOUR POUNDS

I really have no idea how because I've been eating way more than normal. Espically these bad boys....

nomnom pop tarts

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!!!!!!!! Of course I dont mind loosing four pounds buttttt I seriously exspected that I had put on weight.I must of caught a few flies standing on the scales because my jaw drooped open for so long.

I have a slight suspicious mothers been putting some diet pill things in my coffees......she always has been slightly fattest.

I remember a few years back some lads were hanging about outside sainsburrys ,when they approuched me yelling my name. Before I even had time to say anything they told me my mum was a MILF. I remember thinking What the hecks a milf...well I soon found out this is a milf....

Yupp
MILF stands for: mother I'd like (to) F***


So mums only eight stone which I say is not acceptable for a mum..........being slim is soo unmotherly!!!! Although I hope I'm a slim mother :)


What I do find irritating is how younger(sometimes hot) men will occasionlly beep their car horns at my mum.....why not at me :(  hahaha maybe its because I'm 2 lbs heavier than her....hhmmmm ANYWAAYY WHY DO MEN DO THAT AT MY MUM.....it makes me feel verryyy awkward!


Although me and my friend Amy play this game where we try to get lorrys to beep their horns at us as we strut past them


hahahahaha

Alritey I'm gonna go make a pop tart...maybe I should start a pop tart diet....

XXGIBBOXX




No comments:

Post a Comment