Thursday 18 October 2012

11 MOST WANTED....couldn't round it to ten...... sorry ;)


Hellloooo there my scrummy doughnut!!!!!...sorry I'm just very hungry at the moment so foods on my mind....as normal.....

Dont these look lush



Well no. I actually think they look rank but I generally hate doughnuts.....

 

So  anyway its nearly christmas!! Which means we're aloud to start sitting on old perverts laps who claim they're santa and I can get cracking on my christmas list!!

So heres my christmas list ....hopefully I dont sound like a spoilt bitch asking for all this stuff.... it's just that I tend to get really carried away when it comes to spending my dads money

So if you dont know what to ask santa for this christmas or if your  just a teenage girls mother having a mind blank I hope this helps.....


NUMBER ONE

A cargi jacket


Urban Outfitters
£75
http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/ecote-classic-surplus-jacket/invt/5133422891234/

TWO

Just dance 4!!


£22.99

THREE

Elecrtric guitar- saw a nice one at the carboot last sunday for 50 quid!!

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-Custom/Les-Paul-Custom.aspx

FOUR

BLACK BOOTS

either.........
Image 1 of River Island Zip and Stud Ankle Boots
River Island
£70

OR
Image 1 of ASOS ALBUM Leather Ankle Boots
Asos
£60


Five

A NOSE PIERCING!!!!!!!!


SIX

COLOURED CONTACTS
http://www.bluebanana.com/product.php/9962/1692/edit-tri-tone-90-day-contact-eye-inserts--violet--pair
Blue Banana
£13.99


SEVEN

onsie


Topshop

I'm so behind on the whole onsie trend thing which makes me sad.... And I kinda think this onsie will make me look like I've escaped prison :D

EIGHT

Second hand camera

Nine

i-tunes voucher

Ten

Laser hair removal (LEGS)

ELEVEN

I feel like a utter moron for this but I reeaalolyy want the new
SUPER MARIO BROS!!!!!!!!!!


love those crazy italian plumbers !!!!!!


So that took me ages to do so you better appreciate that

*sigh*

So I guess I should probally start my history project since alex has been doing fuck all to help me ;)


XXGIBBOXX

No comments:

Post a Comment