Sunday 7 October 2012

lush pastel hair :D

I'm in the process of dying my hair ginger !!!!! Its PERMANENT
Not really sure why Im going ging to be honest....Infact Im tempted to stop dying it......

Also a litle scared because I havent had a patch test and my head feels like its on bloody fire and my eyes are watering like crazy and Im drowning in the fumes......not exactly good sighns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im kinda hoping it turns out like this....



Im probally being a bit optimistic tbh

I actually reaaallly need to go for a wizz (piss)!! But I cant go because apparently the hair dye will drip onto the carpet THIS IS TORTURE!!
I reallyyyy should go see a doctor about my bladder issue.....lord why am I talking about this......

ANYWAY I want to post some wicked pastel hair colours that I found on the web







image











Ta dahhhhh

Gotta go wash of my hair dye in the sink now :) wish me luck

XXGIBBOXX

No comments:

Post a Comment