Saturday 15 December 2012

CHOW

Have had a glorious sunday  with my slutty friends at the pub but I'll talk about that later.....

OK so heres us sluts in our outfits for our casually trip down to tesco

Soooooo firstly is mima 

 I'm kinda hoping she donates some of her breast fat to me for my birthday pressie

DRESS:Topshop £30

SHOES:Ebay £8.99 BARGAIN

SHIRT: H&M £14.99

BREASTS: £4000
http://www.harleymedical.co.uk/cosmetic-surgery-for-women/breast-surgery/breast-enlargement-implants-and-augmentation/



Next is Mills a future MI6 spy...so she says....
Na na naaaaaaaa



DRESS:UrbanOutfitters

SHOES: NewLook £25

ME

DRESS: Topshop £26

SHOES: Topshop £70

PARKA: UrbanOutfitters £75

TINSEL: £1 wilinsons ;)






well there we go folks.........

Also want to say congrats to mills for destroying a loo cubicle with out even toching a glass of alcohol APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photo: Millie broke the loo... Golly, we can't take her anywhere..


XXGIBBOXX



No comments:

Post a Comment