Wednesday 19 September 2012

Finding my inner six pack

Finding my inner six pack


So before I start babbling I just want to point out that the wvoltswagon camper in this pic is in top nick!!!! ^^^^^^ anyywayy

Today I went on the worst bloody run of my hole life!!!!! I almost had a heart attack out of pure panick

To be honest it started of pretty well.... apart from the fact that I forgot to apply deodrant, so I wasn't looking as attractive as I would of hoped......
So anyway I was plodding along as I do ..when I saw two guys in the year above casually sitting on a bench (no idea why they were there as I was running through the middle of a field!!!!) soooooooo I thought SHIT be cool girl....
To be honest I thought I'd impress them because I was looking like this



But when I eventually found my way back and looked in a mirror it turned out I looked like this ....


This isn't actually me btw......
And incase you think that was sarcasm IT REALLY WASN'T

Ohhhh I also should mention that I actually got lost on my run and ended up knocking on a random car window to ask for directions.

 At first I actualy thought I was in mega luck because the dude in the car looked like the rev from my school!!!!!!!!! And so I thought he might give me a lift back to school and he wouldn't actually rape me....because I'm sure God wouldn't find that acceptable :S


But I decided not to jump in this wierd dudes car and ended up running twice as far as I wanted to just to get back. On the up side I made a few new friends running around devises and a few lorry men made a few saucy car beeps at me.




my bed is calling me!!!!
night ;)

XXGIBBOXX

No comments:

Post a Comment