Thursday 6 September 2012

Hobo coats 
Okay so I reaise I havent written anything in yonks!!!!!!
And I literally have 5 minuites to write this becuz the mother is nagging at me..........she's also watching me so I'm going to replace and swear words with a "bleep"

It doesnt help that I'm writing this blog with only one hand ,since I burnt the other one this morning in a little shower accident
I'm not going into details but basically the water changed realllly suddenly and it shocked me so much that i panicked and fell out off the bleeping shower (for the second time this month)
So then my family heard the bang and charged into my bathroom which was a little embarressing for me since I didnt have time to reach for my towel..............so that REALLY pissed me off.

ANYWAYS just wanna talk about parka jackets for a second. If your exspecting this to be funny your probs gonna be disappointed because I'm basically just gonna tell you where to buy a nice hobo jacket.

Okay I hope these jackets arent to "scruffy" because I doubt you actually want to be mistaken for a real hobo.......I guess that wouldn't be too bad though as people may actually put money in your coffee cup if your sitting outside costa....but then again I dont see many hobos in costa.....
ware house parka £90






 
Miss selfridge parka £85


Mollie King from that girl band that I cant quite remember (girlbands are all the same anyway) wore this coat ^^^^
  
zara parka £90



I know they're bleeping
exspensive but I couldn't find any cheeper ones sssoooorrrrrryyyyyyyyI guess some people are willing to pay a lot of money to achieve the "I just rolled out of my cardboard box" look.
Dont take that the wrong way I loveee a good hobo me....theres one guy in bath who I always give a few quid to aawwwww arent I a saint ;) The hobo dude has a lip piercing....oh and his dogs called Brian I think ,and its a whippet...... look out for him when you're in bath next time!!

Rite gotta go bibi
XXGIBBOXX

No comments:

Post a Comment