Thursday 12 July 2012

ALL NIGHTER


I had no sleep what so ever last night!!!! the result, I feel like death :/

I've just been kicked out of m mums bed because apparently my breathing distracts her from falling aleep!! She's having a hangover from last nights outing..... Some how she managed to set fire to the bread basket on our table in frankie and Bennys......again !!


So I'm back in my own bed eating malteasers,  my dogs on the floor cleaning his manly parts with his tongue.......LOVELY!!
Rite the time is 6.53 OMFG I'VE NEVER BEEN UP THIS EARLY BEFORE !!!! What to do........

I 've tried every sleeping position I can think of
Most Popular Sleeping Positions - What Sleeping Position Are You?
the answer to this question is
I dont bloody know(but i deffinatly am not a qwoping fan)

Check this out all u lonely women ;)
Its a boyfriend pillow.....................hhmmmmm looks comfy eh..........doubt a real guys tum tums gonna be that squijjy....

Its on amazon for 49 quid !! Babe you can buy me for that price haha http://www.amazon.com/DeyuxeComfort-P009-Boyfriend-Pillow/dp/B002RWJ9S8

Oh, and theres one for the lads and the bent

Gotta be honest that doesnt look too comfy mate...maybe a slightly more chubby lady would be better......


Iv just searched WHY CANT I FUCKING SLEEP into google and apparently theres a disease called insomnia....apparently you can die from lack of sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!




Sod this !!!!!! I'm gonna try sleep
........
.....
...
..

I CANT SLEEP :(


Ive just read the most disturbing thing....Some things should be blocked!!!! Mother why are there no parental locks on my laptop!!!!

If u dont get enough sleep you can have outer body exsperienses and start to see and hear wierd things....NICE

now looking up horror stories :D heehee

I'll let u know how disturbed I am later but rite now i need some coffee and a bagel

BTW any-one got any good tips on getting a good night sleep??

XXGIBBOXX



No comments:

Post a Comment