Monday 9 July 2012

DARING FRINGE


Day 2 of hols :) dip dye and fringes

Alrighty, firstly if you'r into rock music check out this song..............BUT BEWARE: its annoyingly catchy!!!! You will deffinatly find yourself belting it out in the shower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG8EzYBiPAQ

Personally I think the fact that all the  band members have stubbles makes me like the song more :) haha
Seriously tho, all the hottest guys have stubbles!!!!!!! not beards but stubbles............beards just remind me of santa and no-one thinks santas hot.Unless santa looks like this

ccwwoorrrrr i'd spread him on my cracker

Getting back to the point.......

hairhairhairhairhair...........
two things fringes and dip dye

I love fringes this season! So much so that I asked my friend to cut me one with a pair of blunt scissors.I was feeling a bit radical  so I also dicided to shave off an eyebrow, and i'm not gonna lie it looked like I had some kind of terminal disease.

so anyway I wanted a fringe like daisy lowes :P like this


and mine turned out like.................








im not the best poser but ya know....i try

I think its impossible for a fringe not to suit someone so just give it a go !! You can always clip it back.Somepeople say fringes dont suit round faces but I mine made my face look longer.

Today I did see a pretty wacky fringe it was dip dyed purple.................. I actually tried to make a picture of the woman with my camera phone but the flash went off and she gave me some whopping evils.Naturally I pegged it home!! For two reasons really :the lady looked as though she wanted to wring my neck but mainly because I really needed a piss.


Luckily I've managed to find a pic like it

it was like this but the lady was around 60 and slightly on the chubby side


I'm all for the indie look and everything but Im a coward so I'm not gonna try it.Although I think it could look quite narley on some people.If you like being slightly different and reckles I found some more snazzy fringes.

Maybe this girl should dye her eyebrows too..^^^^^^....




This is a stick on fringe(bangs)!! Not sure if they actually "stick" that well......it would be slighly embarressing if it just fell off in mid conversation.

You can always die the fringe back to the original colour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or wear a turban .....that might cover it up.But if you cant handle the o' so reckless colours then try the stick on bangs.  
xxxx;) xxxx Gibbo

No comments:

Post a Comment