Sunday 15 July 2012

Coloured Contacts

Going down the club tonight to play some bingo with the nan, and party on down with the funky pensioners!!!!
Hopefully she'll buy me a pint of apple juice....thats our code name for sider ;) We call it that so my mum doesnt go ape shit......o and the fact that its illegal...sod the law.......




There she is the complete irish nutter haha....
Still partying in benidorm and carrying guiness around in her granny bag

Heck I love the irish!!!!! I realllyy wish I looked more irish....I'm only a third irish :( BUMMER

I've got the pale skin and dark hair but not the green eyes sooooooooo I was thinking



Yupp coloured contacts!! There getting more and more popular......And they aint too exspensive

They start at around 10 pounds
If you find any that are cheeper they may have some health risks(blindness) and tbh I dont really fancy being blind!!!! You'd walk into a lot of walls.....

Heres a few sites where you can buy them
http://www.eyesbright.com/
http://www.bluebanana.com/section.php/1692/1/coloured-contact-lenses


Dracula Red Block Contact Lenses

White Screen Contact Lenses

Zebra Contact Lenses

Red Spiral Contact lenses


KAAAYYYY
Hope I've inspired you to buy a pair and scare your folks haha

XXGIBBOXX



No comments:

Post a Comment