Monday 16 July 2012

GUY LOOKS


It's nine in the morning and I'm already drinking relelntless and coffee..... that sounds YUKK but it actually aint too bad!!!!!! I'm pretty bummed out (not in the umm sexual way) because I'v had only a few hours sleep...again!!





Is it possible to have a caffeine overdose !?!?!?!?!
Sooooooooooooooo anyway I've had a request!!!!!!!!!! EXCITING RITE :)


sooooo I'm gonna do a bit on guys fashion


Now darling children there isn't just one "look"


I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOUR THINKING


CHINOS....HOLLISTER.....TOMS/VANS.....and those jumpers with half naked woman on the front......I've figured only the vain guys who look at themselves in the mirror a lot wear those jumpers


I'm gonna go over a few looks


Firstly the tpical BATH BOY- Shops a lot in topman and always wears chinos!!!!!!


I've called it this because every guy I see in bath is wearing pretty much the same thing!!!!!!
Basiicaalllyyy u need chinos...vans or toms..... and some kind of preppy or desighner top
This look is sooooo easy...but boring...it has no individuality if u ask me
but this guy has bagged himself a hot chick
mmeeoowwww











PREPPY CANDYASS-Confident and looks neat and pulled together


Louis tomlinson tends to wear this.......obviously not everyones gonna be able to pull this off!!! It may look as though you bat for the other team if your not careful..... if you didnt understand that I mean you may end up looking GAY





Red chinos:jades24.com £115
Toms:topman
Necklace:Folksy £12
Suspenders:American appreal £18





HEEHEE I THINK HE KINDA LOOKS LIKE WALLY!!!!



BADASS ....-RECKLESS
YUM i like this one-




SIMPLES !! white v-neck and scruffed up jeans
And IDK black boots??
You've gotta be kinda bulky for this though or you may end up looking like squidward





You see what I'm getting at here.....




HIPSTER-An independent creative person generally into indie rock who diss everything "mainstream"


This guy...christopher drew (he writes good music)


Hipster Triangle




The hipster sighn is a triangle btw so watch out for that !!!!! its not just a random triangle plonked on a shirt




Its kinda indie rite




EMO-A exspressive person who generally listens to punk rock bands...OH and they get the piss taken out off them a hell of a lot


HELLLLOOOO BLACK
Just buy black clothes and you're sorted!!



Blacks a little vague...
So black t-shirt black drain pipes with a funky belt
Maybe the odd tattoo of some guy killing himself....general blood really!!
OOOOO AND HAIR ...floppy and black


AND PEIRCING PLEASE


Heres a good emo shop
http://www.bluebanana.com/



Theres more and I could go on forever but tbh I cant be assed


BTW I HATE TO LABEL !!!!! Just hey be a little of everything haha ...kinda like those pik a mix sweets....


XXGIBBOXX


No comments:

Post a Comment