Saturday 21 July 2012


Blonde vs Brunette

Okay so I'm really bored of my hair...its long and brown/black. And now I'm tempted to sod everything and dye it bleech blonde!!
like Taylor momsen (gossip girl)....I love her band-the pretty reckless


I figure I'll look less gothy but I dont really want to end up looking like a plastic.Which probaly wont happen since my skins bloody white...kinda a deathly colour haha......

So according to google this is a hot blonde



I acctually have the urge to punch her !!
I dont know....she looks kinda fake ....maybe I'm just jellious :/


And this is a hot brunette (<3 megan fox)



I've always been brunette and VERY proud to be!!!! And I know its dreadfull but I tend to take a automatic disliking to blondes.......am I a blondist??....is that even a word?
I DO LOVE  MY AMAZING BLONDE FRIENDIES THOUGH ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's just if i was down town and in a slightly bitchy mood (or having a heavy period) I'd deffinatly give a blonde the killer evils rather than a brunette......
hhmmmmm maybe its because they tend to get the men "APPARENTLY"

Heres Nicole Richie -I really dont know which looks better !!!!!



Finding this site helpful-ish http://www.pajiba.com/seriously_random_lists/science-dont-lie-dudes-dig-brunettes-over-blondes.php

Blimey o' Riley I'm starting to stress!!

PPHAHAHAHAHAHA mums just walked through the door with some red hair dye!!!!!! Guess I'm a red head now..............heard redheads are best in bed

FOUND THIS ON THE NET
  • Blonde = thick as two short planks and prone to have ditsy moments. Flirtatious and fun loving.Can be bitter as used to men thinking they are sexy.

  • Brunette = boring, dull and more reserved, seen as being more classy than blondes.

  • Black = raven hair, evil and witch like. Sassy and sultry.

  • Red (more commonly known as ginger) = general
  • dislike to the hair colour, hidden from the lime light quiet, intellectual and geeky.
I DISAGREE WITH ALL OF THAT BULL POOPIE!!!!^^


Still thinking about blonde do you think it would suit me (i'm growing out the fringe)  :/ ??



XXGIBBOXX



No comments:

Post a Comment