Saturday 14 July 2012

MOTEL ROCKS !!!!!

KAYY I'm knackered and my head feels like it weighs more than my ass (VERY heavy)
Maybe i'll try weigh just my ass on the weighing scales later!!
But anyway I have to share this fab new clothes site that I found out about in a heat mag

http://www.motelrocks.com/shop/

^^^^^ TA-DAHH

Found some snazzy stuff on there for example....




bamn !!!! They sell those exact jeans :D
I'm ordering them soooo if u decide to aswell dont let me catch you in them....cuz I do bite !!

Also found another hot site 


Yupp its called the pretty junk !!! haha

I actually have a clothes crush on there shorts

Image of PJ Denim: TIPI Shorts
Image of PJ Denim: GRAFFITI Shorts

Image of PJ Denim: NEBULA Shorts
SEEEEXXXX ON LEGS

LOVE THEM

They are kinda short tho so you might wanna tone your ass before you wear them

I know a reallllyyy good exersice that can help you do this
As cringy as it may be, I think there's a pic of me doing it on face book....I'll check



yupp I think I was in spannish class at the time

(thanks hatty for sharing this on fb btw)

so what you do is get on all fours
DOGGY POSITION BABY!!!!
and then move each leg out and in x10

HOW DID I EVEN GET ONTO THIS SUBJECT

okay well I'm gonna go now cuz my ass is numb :/


XXGIBBOXX


OH lloyd requested I post some saucy pics so here ya go luv

No comments:

Post a Comment