Tuesday 10 July 2012

PASSION FOR PIERCINGS

I feel the urge to give some credit to piercings and tattoos

I know some times piercings and tattoos can deffinatly look a bit ruff and tacky .......bla bla bla................... But if you ask me I think the're damn hot!!!!!!

Aslong as you dont go over the top of course...........or else you may end up looking like this guy


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually just barfed a little

PLEASE nobody ever do this or you may become a social outcast....although people may ask to take pictures of you (for the wrong reasons) :L

do u want a husbby/wife............because I really doubt ur find one looking like THIS ^^^^
how do u kiss someone if u have that many piercings anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although a friend tod me that making out with a guy who has a piercing his tongue feels pretty intensse.......I have to try this at some point ;)

 HEELLLLOOO to all the guys out there please do get a piercing I BEG OF U
But just one or two AND DO NOT GET ONE ON UR TROUSER SNAKE...................
Some thing about piercings just gets me going.Its probally the fact it makes a guy lok quite bad ass.




drooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllling here !! some one fetch me a napkin !!


yes !! i would happily compare him to a god



I didnt realise until lately but dougie poytner from mcfly actualy has a lip ring :D WOW he's suddenly a lot hotter in my books.





lip piercing




This is the lead singer of the band "bring me the horizon" and I've got to addmit his music is a little too heavy for me but ^^^^ he is deffinatly the deffinition of sexy!!

show us ya tits
This guys christopher drew (aka never shout never) his musics kinda chilled with a bit of indie twang.And he has some wicked tattooos baby !!!!!!Ye, he's pretty hot but a tad on the skinny side if you ask me.(no one ever has asked me but im telling u anyway!!!!)
Heres some of his tattoos





Ive decided on my 16 birthday I'm gonna grab some becks beer and head straight to the tattoo parlour down the road.Heres what I want......


I'd like it on my hand though
Okay, so you may be thinking....no way in hell are you going to get away with that in a private school !!!!!! Well ur rite but I have it all sussed out!! so heres the plan
I get the tattoo on my hand but quite small, and wear a big plaster over it everyday. But if that gets a bit suspicious (bare in mind peope would probs suspect i'm self harming or something crazy like that) I can just buy some super thick foundation.Like the orange stuff all the plastic girls wear down town.........
But if the worst happens and my headmaster sees and flips out I can always just change schools and work in mcDonalds ( I heard you have to have an R.S gsce to work there tho )

xxGIBBOxx

No comments:

Post a Comment